Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pay It Forward

What a fantastic idea! I hopped over to Prickly Pear Bloom the other day and joined this PIF exchange - I've never done this before but it sounds like great fun!

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week… LOL… but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

Don't forget - the gift must be handmade!

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I'll play Pay it Forward! Love your work in progress by the way and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo I am totally in! I'll pay it forward forsure! :)
    how fun! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog through sewmamasew. Looks like I'm number three... can't wait!
    -Addie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I already PIF... but not so much the handmade!

    Live is so much better lived when you give to others!

    ReplyDelete