Wednesday, December 5, 2007

It's contagious, this Christmas stuff

We (I should say I) have been in a Christmas decorating frenzy around here. Sorry about the lack of posts - I am just getting around to re-loading Photoshop onto my new laptop and I just can't bring myself to post without pictures. I KNOW you guys don't come here for the writing. ;)

Even Delaney has been spreading some Christmas cheer - I find these little arrangements scattered throughout the house and it brings such a smile to my face. Sweet little goose.
Hopefully I'll be back tonight with a post full of handmade Christmas goodies - I'm actually ahead of the curve this year!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Xander is enjoying the decorations so much this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...that girl certianly has a flair. :) love it!

    ReplyDelete