Saturday, November 17, 2007

A little glitch in my plan...

I seem to keep forgetting that I'm not Superwoman. That I am 6 months pregnant and taking care of a one- and two-year-old. That I have a home to keep up and a husband to cater to (ha!). Seriously, though, I totally underestimated the amount of time it would take me to finish the Christmas goodies, photograph them, and upload them to Etsy.

Soooo, the shop update is postoponed until Monday. And as a reward for your patience, if you buy two or more shirts I'll include an sweet little stocking stuffer with your order. How's that sound?! See you Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously don't know how you do it Stephanie.
    I have taken a break from sewing...and having a hard time going back. I just spend too much time blogging, taking photos...and so on.
    I do miss it...and Miss my girl having cute handmade outfits.

    ReplyDelete